photographs silent sunday

a little glitter {silent sunday}

Sunday, September 2, 2012
There was a fairy party. My daughter spent most of the summer planning one in her quiet time: it was complete with hand drawn plans; she had every minute detailed. Adam and I decided to go ahead and throw it, and it was a big success. There were pale pink cupcakes, tiny fairy houses to decorate, colorful wings, ice cream sandwiches, pixie dust, and a pile of dress up clothes. And my little fairy then tumbled into bed, and spent the night in happy dreams.
    {lauren} thetalkingkitchen
    Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Sarah, I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award on my blog, because you’re a true inspiration, you take gorgeous photos and are one of my favs! If you wish to pick up the award, check out my latest post. 🙂 Happy Labor Day Weekend!

vanilla bean blog
      Monday, September 3, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Thank you so much Lauren! Such a nice thing to say. I’ll come check it out. 🙂

london bakes
    Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 4:27 am

That party is going to live long in your daughter’s memory. I think you probably made her summer.

vanilla bean blog
      Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 7:03 pm

I think it made her summer, too! 🙂 But she’s already talking about her birthday party, in 4 months. {sigh}

Melissa@Julias Bookbag
    Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 4:28 am

Hi Sarah!! I discovered you through the miracle that is Pinterest 🙂 — I’m not sure which I love more, your recipes or your photography!

rmdc
    Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 5:59 pm

oh my word….how magical is that? i agree with lauren above…you are so creative and inspirational. not every mom would go the distance to actually do the party her daughter has been dreaming of. i really admire you for that. what beautiful pictures too (as usual). sweet adeline. 🙂

la domestique
    Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 5:40 am

Wonderful! The girls are so cute!

nicole
    Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Fantastic! I love that she planned so much of it herself … maybe she can plan my next party 🙂